Quote from Bungie:
Get the EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow when you purchase the Destiny Expansion Pass or Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below.
The EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow is available now for Destiny Expansion Pass owners and starting on 12/9/2014 for Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below owners.
To receive the EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow, Destiny Expansion Pass or Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below must be purchased and redeemed by 1/15/2015.
Can I buy the expansion pass ($35) and get the Sparrow now?
If I only pre-order The Dark Below ($20), when will I get the Sparrow?
Will I get it for each character?
Yes, the first one will come to the Postmaster, the others will be at the Special Orders vendor.
Where do I buy the expansion pass?
The Sparrow is not at the Postmaster on any of my characters. Is there any other step I can take?
If you are unable to find the Sparrow from the Postmaster, you may need to restore your licenses. Follow this link for instructions on how to restore your licenses.
I own the Digital Guardian Edition on the Xbox One and the Sparrow isn’t showing up.
- Press the Xbox button to go to the “Home” screen
- On the running Destiny title, press the Menu button and select “Quit”
- Navigate right to the “Store” screen
- Select the “Games” option on the “Store” screen
- Navigate down to “Search”
- Enter “Destiny” in the search box and hit enter
- Navigate right to “The Dark Below” title and select it
- Select “Install” and wait until your installation is complete
- Back out to the “Home” screen and relaunch Destiny
- Return to the Tower and collect the Sparrow from the Postmaster