Iron Banner Supremacy is live!
Vendor Rolls of The Laughing Heart & The Lingering Song:
This can also be found on Bungie.net
1. Sidearms: We are currently working on a change that would allow Sidearms to continue to spawn with a small set amount of ammo post-death, but keep them from stacking anything extra. They’ll be handy if you run into resistance on your way to the ammo crate, but to keep your Sidearm usage high, you’ll still need to stock up often.
2. Memory of Skorri: Instead of continuing to encourage you to hurry up and wait on a Super, we are looking at modifying Skorri to motivate some activity. The change currently in testing requires a kill to jumpstart Skorri’s unique ability for the next minute. Once in times out, you’ll need another kill to jumpstart it again.
3. Truth: We are looking into adding one additional rocket into your backpack AND bumping Truth to the max Rocket Launcher reload speed.
4. No Land Beyond: Ultimately, we would never want to destroy NLB’s Exoticness, meaning we would never move it from the Primary slot or change it from being a Sniper. On the contrary, we’ve found a potential workaround for making NLB flinch like the Sniper Rifle it is. This one will require a good amount of testing, but we think it’s a good change. Keep your shooting clean and you’ll still pop heads like nothing ever changed… But falling behind in a head-to-head primary fight will likely be a death sentence.
5. Blink: We are looking into removing the old Recovery nerf entirely. Additionally, we’re looking at pulling back the time that you’re HUDless by just a bit.
Check out forums.planetdestiny.com if you’d like to talk to others about Destiny in a friendly and welcoming community! :)