Farming… it’s something we all try, at least once. Sometimes it turns into a bad habit, or worse, an addiction.
There’s an Easier Way
To make your farming experience easier, this really simple video guide will show you how to just focus on a few nodes that you can come back to again and again, thus allowing you to farm indefinitely! If you’re in need of a Planetary materials or chests, remember this guide the next time you’re out in the wild: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6sU6Xs0INc Steps:
- Choose Patrol on the Planet you’d like to farm at.
- Find an area where a few materials or chests are close together, near a new location zone. It’s not required they be close together, but it’ll help.
- Pick up the materials, then quickly go to the new location zone.
- Once you ‘load’ the new zone (its name will show up on the bottom left), immediately go back and pick up your previously looted materials/chests.
- Repeat 1-4 to farm infinitely, until you’re ready to stop.
- Try to find materials that are close together to maximize your efficiency.
- Be wary of other people; if someone comes by and picks up the node you’re using, you might have to wait a few minutes for it to reappear.
- If you really want to ensure you’re not interrupted, set your NAT to “Strict” by going to your router configuration and turning off UPnP and any port forwarding.
- A fast Sparrow helps a lot!
Other Farming Guides
In addition to the video above, we’ve got a growing list of farming guides at our YT channel:For a comprehensive guide for all materials, click here. For even more farming guides, click here. If you’d like to check out all of our guides, click here.