nJoi Gaming has an in-depth guide for gaining reputation fast; With this method you can reach up to 800+ rep an hour for any Faction! If you’re wondering which Faction you should align yourself with, check out this article.
- Form a 3 Man Fireteam, split Cosmodrome into 3 parts, each member takes a location – The Skywatch, the Mothyards/Steppes, The Divide/Rocketyard. Spread out to be able to cover as much area per player as possible.
- VIP‘s spawn in Rocketyard, Skywatch, and the Steppes by spawn – never abandon VIP or Kill Everything patrols. Others can be abandoned if nobody is near the objective. The spawn of the patrol isn’t always near the actual VIP, so communicate who actually gets the kill.
- Farm patrols vigorously. Triangulate position of objectives and have one member complete objective as the others farm their respective areas (Skywatch farms Loot Cave, Rocketyard farms chests, Mothyard farms Spinmetal). Abandoning patrols is okay, but try to minimize as it is time lost farming – only abandon stubborn ones or ones that nobody is close to quickly do and they can be replaced.
- Allow players to do nearby Public Events if you need marks. Pay attention to the number of other players doing the events, because soloing them slowly can cut your numbers in a big way.
- Communicate well to improve rep/hour numbers, because good communication allows you to locate objectives quickly and to know when to abandon a patrol for a more accessible one that is readily available. Most notably, communicate when to go for objectives and when to be farming per member. Pay attention to what types are near you even when you’re not going to be picking it up first, so that you can know to replace a stubborn patrol quickly with the easier one you have nearby.
- If you really want to solo, farm VIP spawns by the spawn point at the Steppes.
For chest farming guides, check out this article or this article, and the videos below: