Exciting news Guardians! We have an upcoming 4v4 tournament being hosted by GamerSupps and Battle-Beaver-Customs with some sweet prizes on the line. It will be the last tournament for Destiny 1 that PvP Legends will host. We’ve got all the details below:
- Destiny Tournament for Playstation 4
- 4v4 Format (Premade Team & Free Agent Registration both allowed)
- Viewers can watch live at https://twitch.tv/pvp_legends
- Only PSN accounts listed on the tournament roster will be eligible to play – make sure you add your two allotted subs!
All players who wish to participate must pay a $10.00 entry fee. Keep in mind that the greater the amount of players who sign up, the greater the prize pool will be!
- $500 top prize sponsored by Gamersupps.gg
- MVP (chosen by winning team) will receive a fully customized Battle Beaver controller
- The more players, the more available to be won!
- Community driven Matcherino donations
- Qualifiers are August 20 at 1:00PM EDT and will go until the final match is played.
- The Finals will be held August 27 at 1:00PM EDT and once again will go until the final match is played.
- Players are allowed to stream their matches up until the Quarterfinals of the Qualifier rounds.
- All matches beyond the Quarterfinals must be exclusively streamed by twitch.tv/pvp_legends or a disqualification will result.
- 40 team minimum for the tournament to proceed (signups will be refunded if this quota isn’t met).
- Region restriction: 2 North American (Canada, USA, or Mexico) players required per team.
- All players must read and understand the Sweat Council Rules.
- 15 minutes max between each round (the timer does not begin until both teams have finished their previous match).
- All players must be in the Discord: https://discord.gg/pvplegends.
- Captains will be able to report their team’s score after each game.
- PvP Legends Discord.
- Follow the PvP Legends Twitter account for all news or updates.
- Complete information for this tournament or any other PvP Legends event can be found at pvplegends.com