Click here to view the updated Weapon Stat Spreadsheet.
388 Crit, 156 Body
- Can still Super Snipe opposing Guardians who are at 6 armor or lower.
- AA and flinch changes were not very noticeable.
33 Crit, 27 Body
- Using Aggressive Ballistics allows you to kill with 2 bursts (6 crits) in 0.50s.
- Unfortunately the damage drop off is severe, and the lack of hitscan makes anything outside of very close range difficult to hit.
- Using it in close range results in a lot of trades with shotguns, but it is much better than it was before.
60 Crit, 48 Body
- Non-hitscan sidearms can roll Aggressive Ballistics, which brings their body shots to kill down to 4, and gives them an optimal and body shot TtK of 0.60s.
- It also kills range, aim assist, and stability, so take your pick.
- Hitscan variants can’t roll barrel perks, so they’re basically the same as they were before.
- Vestian Dynasty got a really bad recoil pattern nerf.
61 Crit, 49 Body
- Crow’s Eye can roll with a barrel perk that increases impact, which brings the body shots to kill down to 4, and makes it have an optimal and body shot TtK of 0.70s.
- Shaved one frame off of the burst delay.
- New Optimal TtK – 0.77s 2 bursts (7 crit 1 body)
- New Body TtK – 1.33s 3 bursts (12 body)
20 Crit, 16 Body
- No change to damage, but the damage falloff does start a bit later.
30 Crit, 20 Body
- Optimal TtK stays the same, at 1.00s, but only needs 6 crits and 1 body, instead of 7 crits. Body shot TtK drops to 1.50s.