1. Replenish, Snapshot/Hand Laid Stock, Zen Moment/Exhumed
2. Triple Tap, Quickdraw/Rifled Barrel, Zen Moment/Eye of the Storm
3. Icarus, Single Point Sling/Hand Laid Stock, Zen Moment/Surrounded
Triple Tap is the key here for Roll #2. It will make you almost feel like you’re using the Chaos Dogma. You’ll also have Zen Moment to increase your stability, which will make your precision hits easier. In the middle, we would recommend Quickdraw over Rifled Barrel to preserve your reload speed.
1. Luck in the Chamber, Single Point Sling/Braced Frame, Triple Tap/Danger Close
2. Grenadier, Extended Mag/Rifled Barrel, Rescue Mag/Underdog
3. Grenadier, Extended Mag/Braced Frame, Triple Tap/Underdog
Luck in the Chamber and Triple Tap are two golden perks for PvE, which is the only situation where this gun will be viable without a range boost. Both perks will help your damage output in PvE, especially if you’re able to chain precision shots. Overall this is a decent roll for PvE, but you can always wait until a later week to get Luck in the Chamber with Rifled Barrel for PvP.
1. Mulligan, Lightweight/Injection Mold, Rescue Mag/Underdog
2. Grenadier, Lightweight/Braced Frame, Triple Tap/Underdog
3. Mulligan, Snapshot/Injection Mold, Rescue Mag/Eye of the Storm
This is a pretty bad week for the Uffern. We’d recommend you wait until next week for, at the very least, something to increase your range. On top of that, look for Triple Tap and Luck in the Chamber for the perfect roll.
1. Danger Close, Relentless Tracker, Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame
2. Final Round, Full Auto, Flared Magwell/Fitted Stock/Hand Laid Stock
3. Danger Close, Full Auto, Single Point Sling/Perfect Balance/Hand Laid Stock
Roll #2 isn’t the best shotgun roll, but it looks like it will be really fun in PvE. Full Auto and Final Round with only 3 shells in a mag? I’ll kill some enemies in patrol with that. I’ll get my PvP shotgun somewhere else.
1. Rodeo, Partial Refund, High Caliber Rounds/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
2. Take a Knee, Performance Bonus, High Caliber Rounds/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
3. Unflinching, Partial Refund, Perfect Balance/Armor Piercing Rounds/Injection Mold
Surplus is the golden perk on these Hakke Sniper Rifles. If you’re not going to wait for Surplus, you might as well get a different Sniper elsewhere. Wait until a future week for it if you’re still holding out hope!
Next Week’s Orders
|Suros ARI-45||Auto Rifle||High||Reload (52)|
|Suros ARI-41||Auto Rifle||Medium||AA (72)|
|Thesan FR4||Fusion Rifle||High||Stability (81)|
|Hakke Herja-D||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (72)|
|Suros JLB-42||Launcher||Velocity (67)|
This is a slower rate of fire Auto Rifle with a very balanced, middle-of-the-pack stat blend. Overall, it will need a boost to stability in order to become a reliable Crucible threat, but it’s base 48 range should keep it viable in most engagements.
This is another Monte Carlo style auto rifle coming in at a whopping 68 base stability. Its range is about as low as we’ve seen at 17 though, so this gun will absolutely depend on range perks to have any use outside of close range PvP. Other than that, it has high Aim Assistance (72) and decent reload speed (54), so we’ll be keeping a close eye on the rolls next week.
If you’re ever looking out for the perfect fusion rifle, the Thesan FR4 is a must-order. It comes in at 94 Impact and 81 Stability, so you won’t even need to worry about perks. Of course, that doesn’t mean that perks can’t help it; this gun can benefit from range perks, and reload speed is always key in Crucible and Strikes.
The Herja-D has the impact archetype of the Vanguard’s Apple of Discord. It comes in with a fantastic 72 stability and 68 reload speed, so next week, we’ll be looking for Counterbalance to correct the awkward Hakke recoil pattern and more stability to make it a laser in PvE and PvP.
Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 67, the JLB-42 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.