#2 – SUROS DIS-43
- Fitted Stock/Appended Magazine, Take a Knee, Single-Point Sling, Smallbore
- Perfect Balance/Feather Mag, Full Auto, Lightweight/Smallbore
- High-Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Hidden Hand, Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel
If you’re desperate for a new Scout Rifle, go ahead and pick up roll #2 this week. However, if you’re looking for a fantastic roll for PvP or PvE, you’ll need to wait. Look for Spray and Play next week for PvE, and as for PvP, look for Hidden Hand, Perfect Balance and Hand-Laid Stock.
#2 / None – THESAN FR4
- Grenadier, Quickdraw/Oiled Frame, Life Support/Surrounded
- Grenadier, Skip Rounds/Oiled Frame, Rangefinder/Surrounded
- Grenadier, Enhanced Battery/Injection Mold, Life Support/Surrounded
The Thesan is a great Fusion Rifle regardless of the roll, but we think there are better rolls out there. Look out for Accelerated Coils in conjunction with Rangefinder for the ultimate roll next week. Otherwise, you can burn this package for a few Legendary Marks.
None – Lyudmila-D
- Headseeker, Rangefinder, High-Caliber Rounds, Fitted Stock, Reinforced Barrel
- Danger Close, Zen Moment, Single-Point Sling/Speed Reload, Reinforced Barrel
- Army of One, Rangefinder, High-Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel
Unfortunately, Counterbalance remains to dominate any conversations about Hakke Pulse Rifles. It’s just about a requirement if you don’t want to pull your hair out trying to correct the recoil pattern. Look out for Counterbalance and stability boosters next week if you’re still interested in waiting.
#2 – SUROS PDX-41
- Hammer Forged/Oiled Frame, Outlaw, Lightweight/Smallbore
- Perfect Balance/Casket Mag, Unflinching, Speed Reload/Injection Mold
- Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame/Rangefinder/Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel
The PDX-41 has a good range stat already, so we’re looking for as much stability as possible. Roll #2 hits the high notes with Perfect Balance and Injection Mold for competitive stability levels. Plus, Unflinching will keep your aim on target in PvP.
#1 – SUROS JLB-42
- Heavy Payload/Speed Reload, Tracking, Javelin/Lightweight
- Single-Point Sling/Speed Reload, Unflinching, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw
- Single-Point Sling/Flared Magwell, Tracking, Perfect Balance/Snapshot
Roll #1 is the roll that we imagine when we think of Rocket Launchers from the Gunsmith. However, instead of getting these awesome perks, like Tracking and Javelin, we’ve been getting perks like Vacuum and Perfect Balance. Luckily, this week, we have a perfect trio in Speed Reload, Tracking and Javelin for extra velocity. Pick this one up no matter what. Arc damage is just a plus!
#1 – DIS-47
- Fitted Stock/Casket Mag – Rangefinder – Snapshot/Smallbore
Take your pick of SLO-19 or SPO-28, and enjoy the considerable Stability and Range from Fitted Stock, Rangefinder, and Smallbore here on a very well statted weapon. That said, it would be better for most people with Full Auto as it can be difficult to maintain the optimal rate of fire over time.
#1 – PDX-45
- Hammer Forged – Casket Mag / Unflinching / Speed Reload – Smallbore /
Hammer Forged and Smallbore push your Range past 40, and Smallbore gets you Stability near 90, where it needs to be. Unfortunately, Unflinching is a shadow of its former self, so while I might have called this a near-god roll last month, I’m not convinced since 2.4 dropped. I think at this point you’re better off with Outlaw, Hidden Hand, or Counterbalance.
#3 – Uffern HC4
- Mulligan / Quickdraw – Rifled Barrel / Life Support – Eye of the Storm /
This is a pretty decent roll for the Uffern, though Icarus would make it better. Sureshot is the perfect sight, and Rifled Barrel gives you the reach you need to be effective. Mulligan helps with the small mag and slow reloads, especially given how famously hand cannons miss shots. Finally, Life Support is pretty decent, but I think the accuracy buff from Eye of the Storm is better on Hand Cannons. Fight that bloom!
#2 – JLB-47
- Single Point Sling – Speed Reload / Tracking / Perfect Balance – Quickdraw /
Tracking is pretty great on Rocket Launchers, especially on more open PVP maps and in PVE, so this was an easy pick. I like Hard Launch to boost Velocity and Blast Radius, too. Finally, Single Point Sling is good with Tracking (better move speed while ADS), and between that and Quickdraw you can swap weapons instantly.
#2 – Gaheris-D
- Croud Control – Spray and Play – Speed Reload / Armor Piercing Rounds / Reinforced Barrel
Reinforced Barrel is the key perk here, and makes Roll 2 our obvious winner. That said, Crowd Control is very helpful, given the low mag size, making every shot count more after a kill, and Spray and Play helps in that area in a big way, too, allowing you to fire every round before reloading with impressive speed (for a hand cannon).
Next Week’s Orders
|Arminius-D||Auto Rifle||Lowest||AA (80)|
|Zarinaea-D||Auto Rifle||Medium||Reload (65)|
|SUROS ARI-45||Auto Rifle||Highest||AA (54)|
|Hakke Tamar-D||Sniper Rifle||Medium||Reload (66)|
|Uzume RR4||Sniper Rifle||Medium||Reload (75)|
This Auto Rifle archetype has become extremely popular with the introduction of the Doctrine of Passing, but with this gun’s stat blend, we’ll need a lot of help from perks to be competitive. We’ll see next week if there are enough perks offered to shore up the stability while providing some use in either PvE or PvP.
This gun fires as fast as the Zhalo Supercell and sports some balanced stats. With stability of 60, reload speed of 65 and aim assistance of 60, this gun can work if you enjoy the impact archetype. We’ll want some more range next week, but reload speed could also make this gun fun in PvE.
This is a slower rate of fire Auto Rifle with a very balanced, middle-of-the-pack stat blend. Overall, it will need a boost to stability in order to become a reliable Crucible threat, but it’s base 48 range should keep it viable in most engagements.
The Tamar-D has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time. However, with a base stability of 36, you’ll best be aiming for headshots and not double-taps. If you like sniping in PvE, order one of these! Hakke snipers can roll with Surplus, which really helps with ammo scarcity in PvE. Hakke’s scopes are a bit different than the ones offered by the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters, so you may have to adapt to use this gun in high-stakes PvP.
This Sniper Rifle shares the impact/RoF class of the Eye of Sol, but it packs way more base stability at 58. In non-revive game modes, this is a great option for getting quick headshots or double tapping for body shot kills. We’ll be looking for something like Triple Tap or Zen Moment for PvE while hoping for a Faucon SS1 low-zoom scope for PvP.