- Relentless Tracker – Feeding Frenzy – Snapshot / Braced Frame / Speed Reload
- Hot Swap – Counterbalance – Snapshot / Smallbore / Fitted Stock
- Crowd Control – Feeding Frenzy – Snapshot / Smallbore / Hand Loaded
This is one of the rolls we’ve been waiting for. Hot Swap and Counterbalance are pretty much the best perks you can ask for in their slots, and Smallbore is a decent stat increase to round this gun out. This archetype in particular really needs Counterbalance, so we heavily recommend picking up this roll while it’s here
- Appended Magazine / Hammer Forged – Zen Moment – Snapshot / Smallbore
- Feather Mag / Fitted Stock – Spray and Play – Snapshot / Reinforced Barrel
- Appended Magazine / High Caliber Rounds – Triple Tap – Snapshot / Injection Mold
The stability increase from Fitted Stock and the reload increase from Spray and Play make roll #2 solid in PvE. Reinforced Barrel isn’t what we were looking for stat-wise, but we’re willing to take this roll with Snapshot instead. Overall, this should be solid for PvE purposes due to the insane reload bonus of Spray and Play.
- Headseeker – Rodeo – Snapshot / Reinforced Barrel / Fitted Stock
- Headseeker – Feeding Frenzy – High Caliber Rounds / Injection Mold / Speed Reload
- Crowd Control – Spray and Play – Single Point Sling / Injection Mold / Speed Reload
Roll #2 and Roll #3 both give you extra reload speed and extra damage, but these bonuses come in different forms. If you want to shoot until the end of your magazine, pick up Roll #3 for the more powerful bonus of Spray and Play. However, if you like to reload after every kill, pick up Roll #2 for Feeding Frenzy. These will both be solid in PvE for these bonuses.
- Luck in the Chamber – Injection Mold / Lightweight – Life Support / Danger Close
- Army of One – Braced Frame / Lightweight – Icarus / Danger Close
- Luck in the Chamber – Injection Mold / Snapshot – Life Support / Underdog
Unfortunately, despite seeing Luck in the Chamber appear twice here, we can’t recommend any roll due to the lack of range increases. We’ll look next week to see if Rifled Barrel shows up.
- Appended Magazine / Hammer Forged – Counterbalance – Speed Reload / Reinforced Barrel
- Feather Mag / High Caliber Rounds – Take a Knee – Speed Reload / Smallbore
- Oiled Frame / High Caliber Rounds – Rangefinder – Lightweight / Smallbore
Counterbalance is making a comeback! Roll #1 scratches a few itches with Hammer Forged for extra range and Counterbalance for recoil correction. Reinforced Barrel, yet again, isn’t exactly what we would have wanted, but we’re willing to accept it because of the other perks. This gun will be great in PvP with Counterbalance to help you line up headshots.
Next Week’s Orders
|Kumakatok HC4||Hand Cannon||Medium-Low||Aim Assistance (74)|
|ARI-41||Auto Rifle||Medium||Aim Assistance (72)|
|JLB-47||Rocket Launcher||Velocity (74)|
This is a Down and Doubt 00-0 clone. It’s in the lowest impact archetype with decent stability and great aim assistance. Without a range buff, this gun’s 15 range may only be good enough for low-stakes PvE. However, OMOLON offers us plenty of chances for Firefly and Triple Tap, so this gun could definitely shine in Strikes and questing situations.
Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 74, the JLB-47 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.
This shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype with 3 in the magazine compared to the Strongbow-D’s 5 in the clip. Usually, higher impact shotguns are the better performers in PvP, and with 3 in the clip, we’d have to see a perfect roll to warrant PvP usage. We’ll look to see if there are any interesting rolls next week regardless, as certain perks like Spray and Play can make shotguns much more viable in PvE.
This shotgun is no different than the Dead Orbit’s Patch-A, the Crucible Quartermaster’s The Next Big Thing or the test shotguns we’ve been using week to week. Basically, this shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype that won’t be preferred in PvP but can work in PvE. With Full Auto, it’s finding a niche in Crucible by emphasizing a higher rate of fire than the normal high-impact shotgun.