- Feather Mag / High Caliber Rounds – Snapshot / Smallbore – Outlaw
- Appended Magazine / Perfect Balance – Snapshot / Hand-laid Stock – Partial Refund
- Feather Mag / Fitted Stock – Snapshot / Rifled Barrel – Rangefinder
None of these rolls are very compelling, so we’re recommending you wait until next week. You’ll want a perk like Hand-Laid Stock to pair with Hidden Hand or Feeding Frenzy for better results in PvP or PvE, respectively.
- Triple Tap – Rifled Barrel / Quickdraw – Third Eye / Eye of the Storm
- Triple Tap – Hand-laid Stock / Snapshot – Firefly / Danger Close
- Replenish – Rifled Barrel / Lightweight – Firefly / Underdog
This is one of the best PvE rolls possible for the Tuonela! Triple Tap and Firefly are the golden PvE perks, and Hand-Laid Stock will make aiming just that much easier. This is a roll you don’t want to pass up.
- Luck in the Chamber – Oiled Frame / Quickdraw – Rescue Mag / Surrounded
- Army of One – Rifled Barrel / Lightweight – Triple Tap / Exhumed
- Army of One – Oiled Frame / Snapshot – Rescue Mag / Exhumed
We’re heartbroken that roll #1 doesn’t have Rifled Barrel. We want to see an Omolon Hand Cannon with both Luck in the Chamber AND Rifled Barrel, so we’re waiting until next week to see what happens.
- Single Point Sling / Speed Reload / Hand-Laid Stock
- Danger Close – Counterbalance – Snapshot / Fitted Stock / Oiled Frame
- Surrounded – Full Auto – High Caliber Rounds / Fitted Stock / Injection Mold
Roll #2 has Counterbalance, which will usually make any gun a safe bet. In particular, Counterbalance makes a huge difference on Hakke Pulse Rifles, so this is good value. You can choose Fitted Stock for extra stability or try Oiled Frame for faster reload speeds.
- Speed Reload / Single Point Sling – Reactive Reload – Javelin / Quickdraw
- Flared Magwell / Heavy Payload – Spray and Play – Javelin / Lightweight
- Speed Reload / Single Point Sling – Tracking – Javelin / Lightweight
Roll #3 has Tracking. Case closed! Javelin and Speed Reload are good stat boosts to help out in the heat of the moment. With this launcher’s high blast radius, this will be a good heavy weapon.
Next Week’s Orders
|Suros DIS-43||Scout Rifle||Medium||Range (77)|
|Hakke Judith-D||Hand Cannon||High||AA (60)|
|Hakke Jingukogo-D||Shotgun||Medium||Magazine (3)|
|Hakke Gaheris-D||Hand Cannon||Medium||AA (80)|
|Hakke Arminius-D||Auto Rifle||Low||AA (80)|
This Scout Rifle falls in a Vision of Confluence archetype, and with a magazine size of 19, it should be great for PvE despite its stability issues (base 48). With a range of 77, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a situation where this Scout Rifle isn’t hitting for full damage.
We’re going to be ordering this Hand Cannon based on the fact alone that Hakke Hand Cannons are hard to come by. As for the archetype here, we’re looking at the highest impact class, similar to a Timur’s Lash. However, the gun will be coming in with base 17 stability, 26 reload speed and a clip size of 7, so there are a lot of deficiencies that perks will need to fix.
This shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype with 3 in the magazine compared to the Strongbow-D’s 5 in the clip. Usually, higher impact shotguns are the better performers in PvP, and with 3 in the clip, we’d have to see a perfect roll to warrant PvP usage. We’ll look to see if there are any interesting rolls next week regardless, as certain perks like Spray and Play can make shotguns much more viable in PvE.
This Hawkmoon archetype Hand Cannon will need help to fix its 23 base range, but with 80 Aim Assistance, we’re willing to hold out hope that we can make it work. This gun also has decent base stability and a very attractive Recoil Direction stat (something we don’t mention that often unless it’s really high). If you want a balanced Legendary Hand Cannon, this gun can be the answer to your problems as long as you don’t mind the small clip size of 7.
This Auto Rifle archetype has become extremely popular with the introduction of the Doctrine of Passing, but with this gun’s stat blend, we’ll need a lot of help from perks to be competitive. We’ll see next week if there are enough perks offered to shore up the stability while providing some use in either PvE or PvP.