- Replenish, Skip Rounds/Hand Laid Stock, Rangefinder/Surrounded
- Army of One, Quickdrawt/Hand Laid Stock, Life Support/Exhumed
- Army of One, Enhanced Battery/Injection Mold, Rangefinder/Exhumed
All three rolls this week are S-Tier. Your choice depends on a few factors. Roll #3 is the most efficient stat-wise, as you can keep the most range with Injection Mold while still getting maximum stability. Roll #2 has Life Support, which will be more usefull for PvE. Roll #1 has Replenish, which can gift you a few extra rounds in PvP. No matter what you pick, each roll has perfect stability, making them must-haves.
- Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame, Lightweight/Rifled Barrel, Rodeo
- Hammer Forged/Casket Mag, Lightweight/Smallbore, Focused Fire
- High Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Snapshot/Hand Laid Stock, Partial Refund
None of the rolls are anything special this week for the ARI-41. We’re going to wait for something more interesting next week, like Spray and Play, Counterbalance or Hidden Hand.
- Heavy Payload/Flared Magwell, Grenades and Horseshoes, Javelin/Quickdraw
- Heavy Payload, Speed Reload, Who’s Next?, Javelin/Lightweight
- Single Point Sling/Flared Magwell, Tripod, Javelin/Snapshot
Roll #1 is all you want in a Rocket Launcher. Grenades and Horseshoes makes aiming much easier in both PvE and PvP, while each stat-boosting perk has its own benefits. You can go for Heavy Payload to max out your blast radius or Flared Magwell for better reload speeds. Javelin is probably the better choice over Quickdraw, but Quickdraw can save your life in the right moments.
- Fitted Stock/Casket Mag, Counterbalance, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel
- Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame, Take a Knee, Snapshot/Reinforced Barrel
- High Caliber Rounds/Casket Mag, Rangefinder, Speed Reload/Injection Mold
Neither of these rolls are perfect, but they’re both solid for PvP. Roll #1 is just a decent stat blend with Counterbalance to keep you on track and Fitted Stock and Snapshot/Rifled Barrel to sweeten the deal. Roll #3 is a bit more interesting with High Caliber Rounds to help stagger your opponents.
- Counterbalance, Partial Refund, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw/Appended Magazine
- Take a Knee, Partial Refund, Explosive Rounds/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
- Unflinching, Performance Bonus, High Caliber Rounds/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
Yet another week of middling Gunsmith Sniper Rifles. We’re going to wait on the Tamar-D until we see it with Surplus, because these are the only guns we can roll with it. Our dream roll is Surplus, Spray and Play and Perfect Balance for the ultimate PvE boss-melting gun that improves your ammo efficiency to boot.
Next Week’s Orders
|Cocytus SR4||Scout Rifle||Highest||Range (74)|
|Kumakatok||Hand Cannon||Low||AA (74)|
|Uffern HC4||Hand Cannon||Medium-High||Stability (70)|
|Aoife Rua-d||Sniper Rifle||Medium||Reload (68)|
The Cocytus SR4 is a high-impact Scout Rifle that packs huge range (74). If you’re a fan of this archetype of scouts that hit like a truck, this is a good order to place. With a magazine size of 13, perks like Extended Mag and Triple Tap will be on the wish list for PvE builds, but with Omolon’s highly-situational perk pool, it’s going to be hard to find a clear winner for PvP.
This is a Down and Doubt 00-0 clone. It’s in the lowest impact archetype with decent stability and great aim assistance. Without a range buff, this gun’s 15 range may only be good enough for low-stakes PvE. However, OMOLON offers us plenty of chances for Firefly and Triple Tap, so this gun could definitely shine in Strikes and questing situations.
This Omolon Hand Cannon has a unique impact archetype right below the highest but still higher than the Hawkmoon and Fatebringer. The gun will probably look and feel nice due to Omolon’s design and the base stability of 70, but we’re seriously worried about the low base range of 24. Hopefully there are some range perks offered next week.
This shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype with 3 in the magazine compared to the Strongbow-D’s 5 in the clip. Usually, higher impact shotguns are the better performers in PvP, and with 3 in the clip, we’d have to see a perfect roll to warrant PvP usage. We’ll look to see if there are any interesting rolls next week regardless, as certain perks like Spray and Play can make shotguns much more viable in PvE.
The Aoife Rua-D, like the Tamar-D, has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time. However, with a base stability of 34, you’ll best be aiming for headshots and not double-taps. If you like sniping in PvE, order one of these! Hakke snipers can roll with Surplus, which really helps with ammo scarcity in PvE.