- High-Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock, Rangefinder
- Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame, Single-Point Sling/Rifled Barrel, Icarus
- Hammer Forged/Casket Mag, Single-Point Sling/Hand-Laid Stock, Feeding Frenzy
This is a solid PvE roll for the ARI-41 centered around a good stat blend. Hammer Forged makes up for the range loss in Hand-Laid Stock, allowing the gun to shoot straight from a respectable range. Feeding Frenzy is the icing on the cake, allowing quicker reloads for any kill, regardless of precision. There’s not much else you could ask for in a PvE Auto Rifle.
- Crowd Control, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/High-Caliber Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
- Relentless Tracker, Final Round, Snapshot/High-Caliber Rounds/Oiled Frame
- Hot Swap, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/Explosive Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
The Gaheris-D comes back with another great PvE roll. Feeding Frenzy and Explosive Rounds are the stars here. In Wrath of the Machine, you’ll be able to kill shanks in 1 shot with Explosive Rounds rather than 2, which is a huge benefit in terms of saving ammo and saving time. Feeding Frenzy allows you to keep your clip full at will. Find a shank, kill it, reload at lightning speed and prep for the next round of ads. Triple Tap over Hot Swap would have made this an S-Tier roll, but we’re still taking this roll into the raid tonight.
- Army of One, Feeding Frenzy, High-Caliber Rounds/Fitted Stock/Injection Mold
- Glass Half Full, Spray and Play, Snapshot/Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame
- Headseeker, Feeding Frenzy, High-Caliber Rounds/Hand-Loaded/Injection Mold
Unfortunately for PvP players, we have yet another PvE-centered roll on tap. Headseeker and Feeding Frenzy are big-time PvE perks, allowing for more damage and faster reload speeds. Add in Injection Mold’s stability and handling bonus to round out a solid gun. While it shoots like the Steel Medulla, you may find the increased reload speed of Feeding Frenzy better for PvE!
- Mulligan, Quickdraw/Rifled Barrel, Life Support/Danger Close
- Mulligan, Snapshot/Oiled Frame, Firefly/Danger Close
- Army of One, Quickdraw/Injection Mold, Rescue Mag/Exhumed
While it doesn’t jump out as the perfect roll, #1 actually hits a few sweet spots for PvE. Mulligan isn’t the best but it certainly isn’t the worst perk available, while Life Support may be one of the best perks for PvE. Rifled Barrel’s range increase is all but required on this low-range Hand Cannon, so after factoring in decent range, this roll can do some work in PvE.
- Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame, Counterbalance, Speed Reload/Smallbore
- High-Caliber Rounds/Feather Mag, Take a Knee, Snapshot/Hand-Laid Stock
- Fitted Stock/Appended Magazine, Headseeker, Lightweight/Smallbore
Finally, a PvP roll! Counterbalance is the obvious star here, allowing much more precision at range in the Crucible. Smallbore and Fitted Stock are there for the stat bonuses required to keep this gun competitive. This isn’t an S-Tier roll, as we may be more interested in a Hammer Forged/Hand-Laid Stock combo, but we’ll take this roll as a potent PvP primary.
Next Week’s Orders
|Zarinaea-D||Auto Rifle||Medium||Reload (65)|
|SUROS DIS-43||Scout Rifle||Medium||Range (77)|
|Uffern HC4||Hand Cannon||Medium-High||Stability (70)|
|Eirene RR4||Sniper Rifle||Highest||Range (76)|
This gun fires as fast as the Zhalo Supercell and sports some balanced stats. With stability of 60, reload speed of 65 and aim assistance of 60, this gun can work if you enjoy the impact archetype. We’ll want some more range next week, but reload speed could also make this gun fun in PvE.
This Scout Rifle falls in a Vision of Confluence archetype, and with a magazine size of 19, it should be great for PvE despite its stability issues (base 48). With a range of 77, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a situation where this Scout Rifle isn’t hitting for full damage.
This Omolon Hand Cannon, along with The Vanity from the Future War Cult, has a unique impact archetype, right below the highest but still higher than the Hawkmoon and Fatebringer. The gun will probably look and feel nice due to Omolon’s design and the base stability of 70, but we’re seriously worried about the low base range of 24. Hopefully there are some range perks offered next week.
Despite being named differently than the Strongbow-D Shotgun, the Jingukogo-D is the exact same as the Strongbow-D besides having 2 more reload speed. Talk about variety. Basically, this shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype that won’t be preferred in PvP but can work in PvE. We’ll look to see if there are any interesting rolls next week regardless, as certain perks like Spray and Play can make shotguns much more viable in PvE.
This is a sniper we’ll be watching closely next week. With the unique impact archetype that combines the firing rate of a Her Benevolence/1000-Yard Stare with a bit more impact, this sniper can kill revived opponents with head shots in the Crucible as well as add more damage to bosses in PvE. We’ll be praying for the Faucon SS1 Scope for the shortest zoom, but even with a bad scope, this sniper’s high impact rating will warrant usage in the raid as well as Skirmish, Elimination and Salvage.