- Hot Swap, Quickdraw/Oiled Frame, Rangefinder/Danger Close
- Grenadier, Lightweight/Injection Mold, Life Support/Danger Close
- Grenadier, Enhanced Battery/Hand-Laid Stock, Rangefinder/Danger Close
Hand-Laid Stock and Rangefinder are the stars here. Fusion Rifles work best with the maximum stability, and Rangefinder’s range boost will help mitigate the losses from Hand-Laid Stock. If you’re looking for the perfect roll, you may want to look out for Accelerated Coils in the future, which can offer you extra flexibility in your playstyle. Either way, Roll #1 or 3 is the way to go here.
- Danger Close, Rangefinder, Single-Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
- Glass Half Full, Spray and Play, High-Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock
- Surrounded, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock
Roll #2 is a perfect PvE roll. Spray and Play allows you to reload quicker after burning a whole clip, Hand-Laid Stock maximizes stability and Glass Half Full increases DPS. This could be a great gun to use in the raid, as its high impact gives it the potential to get one-burst kills on certain enemies, saving you time compared to lower-impact weapons that may take two bursts.
- Heavy Payload/Speed Reload, Spray and Play, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw
- Single-Point Sling/Flared Magwell, Feeding Frenzy, Perfect Balance/Snapshot
- Single-Point Sling/Speed Reload, Unflinching, Javelin/Lightweight
We’re not seeing any rolls with Tracking or Grenades and Horseshoes, so we’re going to pass on the JLB-42 this week. Look out for those perks next week combined with something like Heavy Payload or Javelin.
- Army of One, Zen Moment, High-Caliber Rounds/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
- Last Resort, Rangefinder, Single-Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
- Surrounded, Zen Moment, High-Caliber Rounds/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
We’re also going to pass on any Herja-D rolls this week. For this gun, you’ll want Counterbalance for PvP or Spray and Play for PvE. Plus, you’ll want something to improve your stability. We’re not seeing any of the sort in the rolls this week, so you’ll want to pass or dismantle for Legendary Marks.
- Triple Tap, Snapshot/Casket Mag, Life Support/Shoot to Loot
- Firefly, High-Caliber Rounds/Injection Mold, Unflinching/Exhumed
- Firefly, High-Caliber Rounds/Rifled Barrel, Life Support/Shoot to Loot
Roll #1 wins out due to Triple Tap and Casket Mag. These perks work so well together to give you the highest DPS on bosses in the raid and strikes. If we were to pinpoint an S-tier roll, Life Support would be swapped for Clown Cartridge, but Life Support isn’t a bad consolation. Overall a solid roll for the raid.
Next Week’s Orders
|SUROS ARI-45||Auto Rifle||High||Reload (52)|
|Tuonela SR4||Scout Rifle||Medium||Stability (69)|
|Judith-D||Hand Cannon||Highest||AA (60)|
|Herja-D||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (72)|
|Lyudmila-D||Pulse Rifle||Highest||Range (63)|
This is a slower rate of fire Auto Rifle with a very balanced, middle-of-the-pack stat blend. Overall, it will need a boost to stability in order to become a reliable Crucible threat, but it’s base 48 range should keep it viable in most engagements.
OMOLON Tuonela SR4
This Scout Rifle offers the Vision of Confluence impact/RoF blend with great base stability of 69 and reload of 62. With a lower magazine of 13, this scout should fit comfortably in Crucible situations and shorter PvE encounters, but reload perks can overcome this drawback.
We’re looking at the highest impact class, similar to The Lingering Song. However, the gun will be coming in with base 17 stability, 26 reload speed and a clip size of 7, so there are a lot of deficiencies that perks will need to fix. With an Aim Assistance of 60 and an interesting perk pool, we’ll hold out hope for an awesome roll next week.
Repeat! The Herja-D has the impact archetype of the Steel Medulla raid weapon. It comes in with a fantastic 72 stability and 68 reload speed, so next week, we’ll be looking for Counterbalance to correct the awkward Hakke recoil pattern and more stability to make it a laser in PvE and PvP.
Another repeat! With a solid roll, this gun can still do some work in PvP as a legendary primary. It has base range of 63 and stability of 54, so we’ll want to preserve the range while increasing stability to laser-like levels, and a reload perk like Feeding Frenzy would be icing on the cake. Counterbalance is going to be the key, as Hakke Pulse Rifles have an awkward recoil pattern that needs to be corrected for maximum accuracy.