- Crowd Control – Rodeo – Single Point Sling / Speed Reload / Injection Mold
- Glass Half Full – Feeding Frenzy – High Caliber Rounds / Speed Reload / Injection Mold
- Last Resort – Spray and Play – Single Point Sling / Speed Reload / Injection Mold
This is a solid PvE roll with bonuses across the board. Glass Half Full offers a solid PvE damage increase, Feeding Frenzy can always be counted on for a reload increase and Injection Mold offers a quality handling and stability boost at the cost of a bit of range. This roll won’t change the world in PvE, but it will do a solid job.
- Grenadier – Snapshot / Oiled Frame – Rescue Mag / Eye of the Storm
- Grenadier – Lightweight / Rifled Barrel – Triple Tap / Eye of the Storm
- Grenadier – Lightweight / Oiled Frame – Rescue Mag / Underdog
#2 is the only roll this week with a range-boosting perk, which is pretty much required for Omolon Hand Cannons. Unfortunately for PvP players, Grenadier and Eye of the Storm aren’t much in that mode. However, with the combination of Grenadier and Triple Tap for extra bullets, this won’t be the worst PvE gun.
- Danger Close – Rangefinder – Snapshot / Fitted Stock / Reinforced Barrel
- Surrounded – Rodeo – Snapshot / Speed Reload / Injection Mold
- Danger Close – Unflinching – High Caliber Rounds / Speed Reload / Injection Mold
None of these rolls really get the stability of this gun in check. You’ll want to wait until a future week for Counterbalance or at least Hand-Laid Stock to bring this into the Crucible. If you’re waiting for a PvE roll, look out for Spray and Play or Feeding Frenzy.
- Relentless Tracker – Who’s Next? – Smallbore / Speed Reload / High Caliber Rounds
- Danger Close – Spray and Play – Oiled Frame / Speed Reload / Armor Piercing Rounds
- Crowd Control – Who’s Next? – Smallbore / Speed Reload / Armor Piercing Rounds
PvP players need to wait until next week, as this gun has tons of potential with perks like Final Round and Reinforced Barrel as possible bonuses. As for PvE players, Roll #2 gives an amazing reload package with Spray and Play and Oiled Frame. Don’t expect to use the gun in anything other than PvE with this roll, though.
- High Caliber Rounds / Oiled Frame – Lightweight / Injection Mold – Unflinching
- High Caliber Rounds / Casket Mag – Speed Reload / Injection Mold – Persistence
- Hammer Forged / Oiled Frame – Speed Reload / Rifled Barrel – Take a Knee
None of these are good. We want to see something like Perfect Balance or Hand-Laid Stock or both for this gun to maximize the stability. If you feel like waiting this package out for a better roll, look for perks like Hidden Hand, Spray and Play or Rangefinder to suit your needs.
Next Week’s Orders
|Suros ARI-41||Auto Rifle||Medium||AA (72)|
|Hakke Tamar-D||Sniper Rifle||Medium||Reload (66)|
|Suros PDX-41||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (68)|
|Hakke Gaheris-D||Hand Cannon||Medium||AA (80)|
|Suros JLB-42||Rocket Launcher||Velocity (67)|
This is another Monte Carlo style auto rifle coming in at a whopping 68 base stability. Its range is about as low as we’ve seen at 17 though, so this gun will absolutely depend on range perks to have any use outside of close range PvP. Other than that, it has high Aim Assistance (72) and decent reload speed (54), so we’ll be keeping a close eye on the rolls next week.
The Tamar-D has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time. However, with a base stability of 36, you’ll best be aiming for headshots and not double-taps. If you like sniping in PvE, order one of these! Hakke snipers can roll with Surplus, which really helps with ammo scarcity in PvE. Hakke’s scopes are a bit different than the ones offered by the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters, so you may have to adapt to use this gun in high-stakes PvP.
No, this isn’t the fast-firing PDX-45! The PDX-41 is actually a medium rate of fire pulse rifle (think Red Death archetype) with more range than the PDX-45. It still has great reload speed, stability and solid aim assistance, so this is a must-order if you want another competitive primary for PvP play!
This Hawkmoon archetype Hand Cannon will need help to fix its 23 base range, but with 80 Aim Assistance, we’re willing to hold out hope that we can make it work. This gun also has decent base stability and a very attractive Recoil Direction stat (something we don’t mention that often unless it’s really high). If you want a balanced Legendary Hand Cannon, this gun can be the answer to your problems as long as you don’t mind the small clip size of 7.
Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 67, the JLB-42 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.